Rally Car:
1993 honderp

Re: Shoe throwing contest?
December 20, 2008 03:11PM
NoCoast Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> but one of the biggest problems
> in this country stem from the inequity of birth
> rate between the educated and the ignorant.

Watch idiocracy much?
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Vorpal_Rally
Stinkfinger Lipschitz
Mega Moderator

December 20, 2008 06:07PM
NoCoast Wrote:
> Vorpal_Rally Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > In the interest of equality between the
> sexes,
> > let's castrate men while we're at it. Men can
> make
> > deposits at the local sperm bank before
> having
> > their pecker whacked off. When they receive
> that
> > license you're promoting, we can
> artificially
> > inseminate their domestic partner.
> >
> > Now, that what I stated has sunk in, does
> your
> > Manhood feel threatened? It damn well
> should. It
> > takes two to make the choice to tango.
> Let's
> > promote abstinence first, then
> pre-conception
> > birth control, ie condoms, diaphragms, and
> The
> > Pill.
>
> What you promote makes no sense. Abstinence first
> doesn't work and is dumb. Birth control should be
> the first defense and I personally would never
> have an abortion, but one of the biggest problems
>
> Grant Hughes
> www.nocoastmotorsports.net
> Denver, CO

Grant,

Grant,

Promoting male castration?? I was being sarcastic. As far as abstinence not working, I would disagree and say there is a portion of the population, the evangelical and catholic Christians who adhere to it. In the wider secular world, it would be an uphill battle to persuade the public to embrace it. It seems we agree that birth control should be implemented pre-conception. Am I correct? I don't know you personally. I take it your a man, so when you say you'd personally never have an abortion, I'd agree with you. The inequality of the birth rate in this country I believe stems from the welfare state, where we don't ask those receiving assistance to become personally responsible for their lives. We coddle them and provide an income for them to be unproductive. My guess would be if we asked those who are on welfare to take total responsibility for their lives, their personal non-welfare income would go up, the mortality rate would go down by not providing idle time to procreate, and as a consequence of that, less abortions.

Just for a final thought, American Eugenics in the early twentieth century was based upon race. Margaret Sanger, the founder of what became Planned Parenthood, promoted abortion and birth control for non Aryan races. Along with that, the feeble-minded and criminals were targets, look up Skinner vs. Oklahoma. Thank God that we've moved past that. Our country got over it's racist tendencies this last November the Eighth.

It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favour of vegetarianism, while the wolf remains of a different opinion.
William Ralph Inge

TANSTAAFL
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

December 20, 2008 07:17PM
NoCoast Wrote:
> but one of the biggest problems
>

Grant I know huge numbers of people allegedly educated in this country.
MANY should never breed.

You think the arrogant pieces of shit speculators and derivative cowboys that just fucked up the country's financial sytem and who have fucked up the banking system and the mortgage system are all uneducated ignorantes??

They are among the highest "educated" classes in the country.

And therein is part of the problem.

Read David Halberstam's book "The Best and the Brightest"?
Life and career

Halberstam was of Eastern European ancestry and, after the family relocated numerous times, was raised in Yonkers, New York. Prior to that, the family had lived in Winsted, Connecticut (where he was a classmate of Ralph Nader).[1] He graduated from Harvard University with a bachelor of arts in 1955, and also served as managing editor of the University's daily newspaper, The Harvard Crimson. He started his career writing for the Daily Times Leader in West Point, Mississippi. In the late 1950s and early 1960s, writing for The Tennessean in Nashville, Tennessee, he covered the beginnings of the American Civil Rights Movement.

In the mid-1960s, Halberstam covered the Civil Rights Movement for The New York Times. In the spring of 1967, he traveled with Martin Luther King from New York City to Cleveland and then to Berkeley for a Harper's article "The Second Coming of Martin Luther King." While at the Times, he gathered material for his book The Making of a Quagmire: America and Vietnam during the Kennedy Era. In 1963, he received a George Polk Award for his reporting at The New York Times, including his eyewitness account of the self-immolation of Vietnamese Buddhist monk Thích Quảng Ðức.[2] At the age of 30, he won a Pulitzer Prize for his reporting on the war. He is interviewed in the 1968 documentary film on the Vietnam War entitled In the Year of the Pig.

Halberstam next wrote about President John F. Kennedy's foreign policy decisions about the Vietnam War in The Best and the Brightest. Synthesizing material from dozens of books and many dozens of interviews, Halberstam's thesis was that those who crafted the U.S. war effort in Vietnam were some of the most intelligent, well-connected and self-confident men in America—"the best and the brightest"—and yet those same men were unable to imagine and promote anything but a bloody and disastrous course in the Vietnam War.

After this gang of crooks and incompetents in the Bush Crime Family it seems we've tried both extremes.
Might be time we re-evaluate what we consider "educated".

> Grant Hughes
> www.nocoastmotorsports.net
> Denver, CO

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Dazed_Driver
Banned
Professional Moderator

December 20, 2008 08:16PM
----------------------
> -----
> > Vorpal_Rally Wrote:
> >

>
> Just for a final thought, American Eugenics in the
> early twentieth century was based upon race.
> Margaret Sanger, the founder of what became
> Planned Parenthood, promoted abortion and birth
> control for non Aryan races.
Along with that, the
> feeble-minded and criminals were targets, look up
> Skinner vs. Oklahoma. Thank God that we've moved
> past that. Our country got over it's racist
> tendencies this last November the Eighth.
>
> It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in
> favour of vegetarianism, while the wolf remains of
> a different opinion.
> William Ralph Inge
>
> menja bé, caga fort i no tinguis por a la mort!

Aryan? I'd be careful how you use that word. I'm not offended, but Google it sometime. White or Caucasian is NOT the definition. Just food for thought.

Welcome to the cult of JVL drink the koolaid or be banned.
Vorpal_Rally
Stinkfinger Lipschitz
Mega Moderator

December 21, 2008 07:59AM
Dazed_Driver Wrote:

>
>
> Aryan? I'd be careful how you use that word. I'm
> not offended, but Google it sometime. White or
> Caucasian is NOT the definition. Just food for
> thought.
>
>
> Feisty Peacock?

Timm,

That's political correctness seeping through.(Fuck Political Correctness) I used the term in the context that the original texts I were referring to. Jonah Goldbergs Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left from Mussolini to the Politics of Meaning. and Victoria Nourse's In Reckless Hands. Actually Persians are considered a Aryan people. The word Iran literally means Abode of the Aryans.

It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favour of vegetarianism, while the wolf remains of a different opinion.
William Ralph Inge

TANSTAAFL
Dazed_Driver
Banned
Professional Moderator

December 21, 2008 12:59PM
I kinda thought you were using it in the original context. I figured I'd say that because even though it doesnt offend me (as you said, its just PC crap), there is still a line, IMO, you should not cross. I have a VERY liberal sense of humor and tolorance, however, certain things you just do not do. (for instance, "dead baby" jokes are NOT funny)

To me, there is being "tough and unharmed by words/PCness" and then there is "knowing when to draw the line to not make an ass out of yourself."

btw, interesting thing about the Persians and Iran. Makes sense, as Hitler probably stole the word as he did the Swastika .

Welcome to the cult of JVL drink the koolaid or be banned.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login