Posted by HiTempguy 
HiTempguy
Banned
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
2002 Subaru WRX STi

Re: Oldie but a goodie... the Open Class WRX
December 04, 2012 11:51PM
Been driving the car for the past two days. At $850/barrel of fuel, 3/4 tank (40L) cost me $160 to drive a bit over 150kms. Jesus H....

Feels good. Got an alignment done by a shop, drives laser straight. Studded General Arctic Altimaxs are mounted on the OZ rally rims. Took some co-workers for rips around the research park. The car always suprises me with how much of an insane beast it is. By far the most powerful rallycar I've been in.

Expect pics and videos to be posted starting Friday as we make our way to BigWhite grinning smiley Currently just tidying things up, doing an oil change tomorrow, putting the skid plates back on, and general cleanup.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
HiTempguy
Banned
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
2002 Subaru WRX STi

June 07, 2013 08:06PM
smoking smiley

Ittttttttttttssssssssssss baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!

When we fired it up, Azam commented that I looked like a kid in a candy store. The sound of the exhaust on this thing is intoxicating... too bad the next regional isn't until October sad smiley Might have to go run a regional down in the states...

heymagic
Banned
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Not a Volvo

June 07, 2013 10:49PM
I think I have a stock WRX wing around here, good for about 100 hp.
HiTempguy
Banned
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
2002 Subaru WRX STi

June 07, 2013 11:08PM
"It's in the trunk" like a dual carb setup in the 60's (also good for 100hp, so the older gentlemen I hang out with think winking smiley ).

I'm debating stock wrx wing, STi wing, or big gaudy WRC wing. I like my cars to reflect my personality (obnoxious and loud), so probably the WRC wing drinking smiley
heymagic
Banned
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Not a Volvo

June 08, 2013 09:49AM
HiTempguy
"It's in the trunk" like a dual carb setup in the 60's (also good for 100hp, so the older gentlemen I hang out with think winking smiley ).

I'm debating stock wrx wing, STi wing, or big gaudy WRC wing. I like my cars to reflect my personality (obnoxious and loud), so probably the WRC wing drinking smiley

Ah so you need a sprint car wing with loud speakers playing the Dukes of Hazard theme...grinning smiley.
HiTempguy
Banned
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
2002 Subaru WRX STi

June 10, 2013 08:52AM
heymagic

Ah so you need a sprint car wing with loud speakers playing the Dukes of Hazard theme...grinning smiley.

Might as well go for broke and get it vinyl wrapped orange with the confederate flag on top.

As an addition, I could have a picture of a bone headed dinosaur somewhere on it as well... don't know if I have any pictures of Keith to use though (budum tsh, it's a joke Keith)! smileys with beer
heymagic
Banned
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Not a Volvo

June 10, 2013 10:22AM
HiTempguy
heymagic

Might as well go for broke and get it vinyl wrapped orange with the confederate flag on top.

As an addition, I could have a picture of a bone headed dinosaur somewhere on it as well... don't know if I have any pictures of Keith to use though (budum tsh, it's a joke Keith)! smileys with beer

As Chumlee would say "Awwsum"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login