Posted by fiasco 
fiasco
Andrew Steere
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
too rich for my blood, share a LeMons car

random Merkur XR4 junk for sale
March 12, 2009 10:05PM
I can't walk anywhere in the shed, garage, or cellar without doing acrobatic maneuvers. I need space to work on my street XR4 and park my snowmobile.

This doesn't even make a dent in the pile. The parts are dirty, and I'm too lazy to clean them. Yes, some of the photos are out of focus, sorry. Here's what I found when I dumped the first crate:

Heater control levers with cables. $10.

Rear interior shock absorber bolt covers. $5 for pair.

Steering column plastic surround trim, top and bottom. $5 each set.

Sunroof crank handles. Three available, one lighter color, dirty but serviceable. $10 each.

Early 85 interior driver side door handle and surround. Screws not there. The lock lever is different than on later cars! $15.

More interior door handles, later style. Two passenger side, one driver side. $10 each or two for $15.

The buck bin. Switch blank, shift knob (Leatherman too not included), random seat trim, dash clock (untested). $1 each.

Above the door "oh, sheet" handles. Need a bath in Simple Green or nuclear waste, but the screws and screw hole covers are all there!. $5 each or $10 takes all three.

All prices are plus shipping (USPS or Fedex). Don't be afraid to make offers, I could use some cash to replace the chunk I stole from savings to buy my sled, but I could use the space even more.

Reply to andrewsteere(aaaatttt)tds{doooooot}net.

Thanks for looking!

Andrew Steere
Lyndeborough, NH
KB1PJY
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login