The Zombie Apocalypse has Begun. Miami police shoot naked man eating face

Posted by john vanlandingham 
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

Dazed_Driver
Grant, I'm not knocking an m1, I'm just saying you don't shoot M4/16s or AK's fully auto if you want to win grinning smiley

Although, I would take an m14 over an m1 or m16. However, an m4 cqb with a master key shotgun slung underbarrel would be an excellent companion weapon, and then a .45 usp compact.

Add a hand and half sword to the mix and you're good for a LONG time. winking smiley

Says the voice of experience.eye rolling smiley

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
Dazed_Driver
Banned
Mega Moderator

Re: The Zombie Apocalypse has Begun. Miami police shoot naked man eating face
May 31, 2012 10:49PM
john vanlandingham
Dazed_Driver
Grant, I'm not knocking an m1, I'm just saying you don't shoot M4/16s or AK's fully auto if you want to win grinning smiley

Although, I would take an m14 over an m1 or m16. However, an m4 cqb with a master key shotgun slung underbarrel would be an excellent companion weapon, and then a .45 usp compact.

Add a hand and half sword to the mix and you're good for a LONG time. winking smiley

Says the voice of experience.eye rolling smiley

Sorry troll, your cave is in another castle!

Welcome to the cult of JVL drink the koolaid or be banned.
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

May 31, 2012 11:02PM
Dazed_Driver

I've been trying to get people into playing with swords for almost a year now. We can't go camping without breaking a full size axe from throwing it but when it comes to swords, none are interested. Practice poly ones are cheap too, and they'll provide bruises.
I keep looking at the SOG tactical tomohawks. They keep showing up on steepandcheap and I keep sending them to my wife in the hopes that the next holiday they'll show up, then I can build a night stand to keep them by just in case anyone ever breaks into the house in the middle of the night. Mastiff and a dude with two tomohawks might not win against a gun, but fuck it'd be cool to try it.

Grant Hughes
SteveL
Steve Leitch
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Can't decide which to use...

May 31, 2012 11:12PM
The ultimate zombie shredder...

Matt-man
I give you the Flory Industries WS910 Self Propelled Brush Shredder:

It's intended to shred brush that's been pruned from nut trees (in California's Central Valley, burning brush is a serious contributor to air quality problems). It's powered by a 440HP Cat diesel. Too bad the top speed is 13MPH.

SteveL
This is the point in the killing spree when you really should turn the gun on yourself
Dazed_Driver
Banned
Mega Moderator

May 31, 2012 11:22PM
NoCoast
Dazed_Driver

I've been trying to get people into playing with swords for almost a year now. We can't go camping without breaking a full size axe from throwing it but when it comes to swords, none are interested. Practice poly ones are cheap too, and they'll provide bruises.
I keep looking at the SOG tactical tomohawks. They keep showing up on steepandcheap and I keep sending them to my wife in the hopes that the next holiday they'll show up, then I can build a night stand to keep them by just in case anyone ever breaks into the house in the middle of the night. Mastiff and a dude with two tomohawks might not win against a gun, but fuck it'd be cool to try it.

As soon as my knee heals, I'm signing up for the western martial arts classes here in Seattle. You start in either foil fencing or stick fencing, and then after that basic class, you get to do German or Italian Longsword. (the odd thing is the foils came AFTER the longswords.... )

Fuck Katanas and not being able to bash people with hilts.

aj_johnson
A.J. Johnson
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
88 Audi 80

June 01, 2012 10:17AM
And to follow that story:

New Jersey man throws intestines at cops after repeatedly stabbing himself
Published May 30, 2012
NewsCore
HACKENSACK, N.J. – A New Jersey man was in critical condition Wednesday after repeatedly stabbing himself with a 12-inch knife and throwing his intestines at cops.
Wayne Carter, who has a history of psychiatric problems, had barricaded himself inside his Hackensack, N.J., home when the gruesome event took place late Sunday, The Record reported Tuesday.
Police were called to the house after the 43-year-old was spotted cutting himself with the knife.
When they arrived at the scene, Carter refused to drop the weapon and began waving it -- along with a hammer -- at the officers. He then repeatedly stabbed himself in the legs, abdomen and neck.
Hackensack Police Lt. Timothy Lloyd told the Cliffview Pilot, "They tried to talk him down, but they were having no luck. He was slashing at them with the knife."
When he began throwing pieces of skin and intestines at the officers, they called in the Bergen County Police Department's SWAT team, Lloyd said.
By the time they arrived, Carter's intestines were "literally" hanging out of his body, an unnamed police official told the Pilot.
"The scene was a bloody mess," the official said. "The SWAT team members had to be decontaminated due to the amount of blood."
Carter was eventually disarmed after being sprayed with two cans of pepper spray and was rushed to the hospital, where he underwent emergency surgery early Monday.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/30/new-jersey-man-throws-intestines-at-cops-after-repeatedly-stabbing-himself/#ixzz1wYToVhwo
aj_johnson
A.J. Johnson
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
88 Audi 80

June 01, 2012 10:27AM
And one more

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/harford/bs-md-ha-dismemberment-follow-20120531,0,4066697.story

21 year old college kid in maryland eating a mans brain and heart.

WTF is going on on the east coast?
fiasco
Andrew Steere
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
too rich for my blood, share a LeMons car

June 01, 2012 11:39AM
I dunno, but maybe I should go get that used Mossberg 12 gauge pump for sale at the local gun shop. And the .30-30 lever action rifle. And the Glock. And some napalm, definitely some napalm, and maybe a flame thrower.

Andrew Steere
Lyndeborough, NH
KB1PJY
Jens
Jens
Mod Moderator

June 01, 2012 12:20PM
.... and a bunch of C4, a couple of tanks, a few F-18's.

Wait! Let's seen if SpaceX will give us a ride the hell off this planet.

I'm ready to live out my life on Mars.

fiasco
I dunno, but maybe I should go get that used Mossberg 12 gauge pump for sale at the local gun shop. And the .30-30 lever action rifle. And the Glock. And some napalm, definitely some napalm, and maybe a flame thrower.
Racinkid13
Max
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
1983 MKI GTI

June 01, 2012 12:32PM
Just make sure AMEE doesnt go all haywire.
Jens
Jens
Mod Moderator

June 01, 2012 12:43PM
All hell I forgot about that.

Maybe the HAL 9000 will destroy AMEE and save us. Oh wait... HAL has a few issues.

Okay back to C4, and tanks. Let's take them to Mars.

Racinkid13
Just make sure AMEE doesnt go all haywire.
aj_johnson
A.J. Johnson
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
88 Audi 80

June 01, 2012 02:53PM
Anyone else think that caged rally car ready for some high speed off road nonsense puts us a leg up? Some steel, and a couple of 50cals and we are in business.
BJosephD
Brian j Dyer
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
04 Rocky Mountain MTB...

June 01, 2012 04:55PM
aj_johnson
Anyone else think that caged rally car ready for some high speed off road nonsense puts us a leg up? Some steel, and a couple of 50cals and we are in business.

I fell a "this will save rally" post coming along. Anders take it away!
Dazed_Driver
Banned
Mega Moderator

June 01, 2012 07:08PM
Wanna these....

alkun
Albert Kun
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
volvo 242

June 01, 2012 09:53PM
NoCoast
Dazed_Driver

The tactical tomahawk is killer, too bad so pricey. But when it comes to to manual zombie dispatcher, leave it to the Russians:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login