volvo 242

Re: The Zombie Apocalypse has Begun. Miami police shoot naked man eating face
June 01, 2012 10:43PM
aj_johnson
And to follow that story:

New Jersey man throws intestines at cops after repeatedly stabbing himself
Published May 30, 2012
NewsCore
HACKENSACK, N.J. – A New Jersey man was in critical condition Wednesday after repeatedly stabbing himself with a 12-inch knife and throwing his intestines at cops.
Wayne Carter, who has a history of psychiatric problems, had barricaded himself inside his Hackensack, N.J., home when the gruesome event took place late Sunday, The Record reported Tuesday.
Police were called to the house after the 43-year-old was spotted cutting himself with the knife.
When they arrived at the scene, Carter refused to drop the weapon and began waving it -- along with a hammer -- at the officers. He then repeatedly stabbed himself in the legs, abdomen and neck.
Hackensack Police Lt. Timothy Lloyd told the Cliffview Pilot, "They tried to talk him down, but they were having no luck. He was slashing at them with the knife."

When he began throwing pieces of skin and intestines at the officers, they called in the Bergen County Police Department's SWAT team, Lloyd said.
By the time they arrived, Carter's intestines were "literally" hanging out of his body, an unnamed police official told the Pilot.
"The scene was a bloody mess," the official said. "The SWAT team members had to be decontaminated due to the amount of blood."
Carter was eventually disarmed after being sprayed with two cans of pepper spray and was rushed to the hospital, where he underwent emergency surgery early Monday.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/30/new-jersey-man-throws-intestines-at-cops-after-repeatedly-stabbing-himself/#ixzz1wYToVhwo

As an old co-worker used to say: I want half of what he's on.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
NoCoast
Grant Hughes
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
BMW

June 02, 2012 05:08PM
The SOG tactical shows up on steepandcheap.com occasionally for 50+% off retail.

Grant Hughes
alkun
Albert Kun
Mod Moderator

Rally Car:
volvo 242

June 04, 2012 09:26PM
Well that seals it. If the federal gov says there isn't a zombie apocalypse going on, its time to head for the hills, folks.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/06/04/cdc-to-america-there-is-no-zombie-apocalypse/
Wannabe
Anne Francis
Ultra Moderator

June 08, 2012 01:05AM
Changed my mind on the post, TMNS (too much nerdy science)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2012 10:58PM by Wannabe.
ryanfay
guess
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
1983 volvo 242tic

June 13, 2012 11:17AM
Just beat them at their own game! Bite their face off first.
Brianrc
Brian Cary
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
Mercedes 260E- Rally car in spirit

June 14, 2012 04:15AM
I'm with Al on this one. Who's building the hill fort?
Oh and definitely a mini14 in .223, it has good range and why go bigger? Zombies don't use body armor. grinning smiley

The strange thing is that I read that they didn't find any remnants of the mans face in zombie guys stomach so what the hell was he doing? Bite then spit?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2012 04:18AM by Brianrc.
Vorpal_Rally
Stinkfinger Lipschitz
Godlike Moderator

I think some sort of M4orgery would be ideal. I'd splurge for a dedicated .22 lr upper for training and small game taking also. And the .22 lr conversion bolt for the .223/5.56 upper. For a pistol, some flavor of Glock 9mm pistol. They are everywhere. Shotguns are slow to load, and the ammo is heavy to lug around. IF I wanted to reach out and touch someone, a Remington 700 in .308 with good glass would be my choice. Again, there's a ton of them out there and my caliber choices are popular, therefore easily obtainable.

It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favour of vegetarianism, while the wolf remains of a different opinion.
William Ralph Inge

TANSTAAFL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login