Posted by AKW89 
johnhuebbe
John Huebbe
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
1970 VW Beetle & 1991 Subaru Legacy

Re: 1990 Eagle Talon TSi NASA Logbooked Rally Car w/ Dogbox
January 09, 2015 09:41AM
I see you got a warm welcome from some of the Rally Anarchy community members smiling smiley

Don't let some of the comments get you down. Looks like you got a nice car. Hope it sells fast for you.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

January 09, 2015 10:21AM
johnhuebbe
I see you got a warm welcome from some of the Rally Anarchy community members smiling smiley

Don't let some of the comments get you down. Looks like you got a nice car. Hope it sells fast for you.

Hubbe, this isn't your forum, its not his, its anybody who wants to be a person to others, not assholes.
People hae names. You have yours, I have mine , everybody does but a few assholes...who only come and sell juink or bitch..

He got the same request as every other person who signs in and their first post is BUY MY STUFF.

That's rude.
A rude thing gets a flat response..

Do you see?

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
johnhuebbe
John Huebbe
Senior Moderator

Rally Car:
1970 VW Beetle & 1991 Subaru Legacy

January 09, 2015 12:48PM
john vanlandingham
Hubbe, this isn't your forum, its not his, its anybody who wants to be a person to others, not assholes.
People hae names. You have yours, I have mine , everybody does but a few assholes...who only come and sell juink or bitch..

He got the same request as every other person who signs in and their first post is BUY MY STUFF.

That's rude.

Do you see?

I realize that he violated the forum rules by not filling out his profile. But, considering that it was his first post and many people don't always read the rules, cursing and telling him to "die in a fire" seems harsh.

and... you forgot the umlaut when you spelled my name tongue sticking out smiley
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

January 09, 2015 01:20PM
johnhuebbe
john vanlandingham

That's rude.

Do you see?

I realize that he violated the forum rules by not filling out his profile. But, considering that it was his first post and many people don't always read the rules, cursing and telling him to "die in a fire" seems harsh.

and... you forgot the umlaut when you spelled my name tongue sticking out smiley

Hübschen schatzy, befäl ist befäl , ordnung ist ordnung.
I did not curse at him, I just suggested that it seems kinda tacky/rude/tacky to come onto a site selling stuff as first post and not to look around, introduce himself, say hi, and instead just put a post full of gigantic picces of something he's selling..

MANY forums have rules about that as I know you know---no adverts till you've made xx posts..

His immediate response was to say "the moderators are ....assholish"

Fuck him. He gets butt hurt because he's asked to do the MINIMAL thing that all but a few trolls do here?
No wonder he's quitting rally...
Probably a typical underdeprived punk 20 something that over-spent--didn't win THE BIG RACE and get a contract to be PRO after 1 event so he quits..
Nothing new there.

Its funny. Almost all you guys in the mid-west--and sure seems a lot right around St. Louis are always pretneding to be offended and get excited when somebody answers BACK what is vieled rude/snide/mean/conceited comments with a direct and open response...and all the while ELSEWHERE talking shit...

I see 1st post BUY MY STUFF as crass, and greeedy, using a resource that others have built just for "buy MINE" and never a word of advice or help or encouragement to a single other person..

And if you took the time you'd see and probably agree that that "1st post buy my stuff' people are just that; takers who don't ever do anything for the "community"...

And the community of people, with names like Bob or Fred or Cory and Eric and whatever is what this place is about..

I wanted to tell tough-guy Buy my Talon boy to look at Cory's ad selling a steering wheel..
look at it and learn..
But he's had "life " get in the way..whatever the fuck that means.

ist das jezt klart, junge?

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Dazed_Driver
Banned
Infallible Moderator

January 10, 2015 09:03PM
AK, don't worry about your post. Don't give a fuck about JVL either, he'll never buy your car as it's not a falling apart volvo or XR. Nor is it RWD.

Just ignore him and carry on trying to sell your car. You're doing a service to the rally community by potentially offering someone a vehicle to race. A first post to sell a rally car on a rally forum makes perfect sense, lol.

JVL can shove his evangelical levels of dedication to a list of "rules" (of which most are broken by him) up his scraggly old ass.

Good luck with the sale!

Welcome to the cult of JVL drink the koolaid or be banned.
SeanP
Sean Lane
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
2000 Dodge Neon G2, bruised

January 10, 2015 10:01PM
oh how I have missed this place.

GLWS.
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

January 10, 2015 11:34PM
Dazed_Driver
AK, don't worry about your post. Don't give a fuck about JVL either, he'll never buy your car as it's not a falling apart volvo or XR. Nor is it RWD.

Just ignore him and carry on trying to sell your car. You're doing a service to the rally community by potentially offering someone a vehicle to race. A first post to sell a rally car on a rally forum makes perfect sense, lol.

JVL can shove his evangelical levels of dedication to a list of "rules" (of which most are broken by him) up his scraggly old ass.

Good luck with the sale!

And little Timmy Vonderau can continue to be a sad little boy that will never ever finish any car since daddy stopped working on it...

OP who doesn't want to post your name, see what i mean, heres another..a frustrated little boy who was going to build a bad ass car but then he wanted to be a fireman, then a airplane pilot , then a photograpger, then a doctor and then a who knows? Rockstar?

Poor little Timmy will never be anything..

Timmy, isn't there a cock you should be servicing instead of clogging up this place with your same as always whining?

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Dazed_Driver
Banned
Infallible Moderator

January 11, 2015 12:35AM
john vanlandingham

Timmy, isn't there a cock you should be servicing instead of clogging up this place with your same as always whining?

And just what's wrong with servicing cocks?

Welcome to the cult of JVL drink the koolaid or be banned.
fiasco
Andrew Steere
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
too rich for my blood, share a LeMons car

January 11, 2015 10:15AM

Plumbing can be complicated.

And roosters sometimes need care.

Andrew Steere
Lyndeborough, NH
KB1PJY
HiTempguy
Banned
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
2002 Subaru WRX STi

January 11, 2015 10:25AM
john vanlandingham
its anybody who wants to be a person to others, not assholes.

Do you see?

Who put you in charge to make those decisions dickhead?

"takers who don't ever do anything for the "community"."

The same could honestly be said for you, or most people on this forum. Its not like rallying would collapse, or even give much of a crap if this forum dissappeared. Didnt think your ego could grow anymore, but wouldja lookat that! How you fit through standard sized doors with the size of your inflated head must be is beyond me.
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

January 11, 2015 11:01AM
HiTempguy
john vanlandingham
its anybody who wants to be a person to others, not assholes.

Do you see?

Who put you in charge to make those decisions dickhead?

"takers who don't ever do anything for the "community"."

The same could honestly be said for you, or most people on this forum. Its not like rallying would collapse, or even give much of a crap if this forum dissappeared. Didnt think your ego could grow anymore, but wouldja lookat that! How you fit through standard sized doors with the size of your inflated head must be is beyond me.

Adam stop projecting,
There are a number of people within just a few miles radius that have cars and equipment and parts and in one guys case 2 windshields because of me---and they got TONS of detailed info on construction, and welding both phone, and email and on visits here...
They built their cars with heklp from here, and by ME putting them together and urging they should call eachother--sending emails introducing...

THEY built their cars, welding in the cages----because of help and enouragement--

Adam--a you cannot bend and weld in cages, and you DIDN't encourage these guys with hours of advising..

Yesterday some guys called to thank me for advice on getting disassembled their DMS struts....because the regular suspects can't be troubled.

I don't make or ordinarily screw with DMS, but I talked to them twice and they and I managed to figure out the bind and they could getr them apart for cleaning.

Did they call you? Or Tuimmy von der Rau or Gene McCollough??
Why not?

And I have done the same stuff daily for 30 years in this sport..mainly with one goal: see the entry numbers grow..

Something you never will, something the little crybaby ADDHE victim Timmy von der Rau will never do

Its not an inflated head---again--it is obvious you are projecting, that you know. you're just a guy passing thru---so why don't you just be quiet...

Or here's a novel idea! Go and help somebody work on their car?

Work like skilled work?

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
MattP
Matt Pullen
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
2002 Ford StRanger

January 11, 2015 11:14AM
My that's a big cock.....

Yes, it's a Ranger.
Xr4Ti, it is rwd and was made in Germany.
HiTempguy
Banned
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
2002 Subaru WRX STi

January 11, 2015 02:20PM
john vanlandingham
bullshit bullshit bullshit

I have no need to explain (to you of all people lol) what I have or have not done for this sport. Even if I did, you would continue to be the tired old piece of crap you are, ignorant and forever "right".

But you don't own this forum. So f*&k you and your "enforcement" of the rules, that you have no say over besides being your usual twat-ish self. thumbs up smiley
urr
Andrew Sutherland
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
Subaru, EVO, Honda, Husky

urr
Re: 1991 Eagle Talon TSi NASA Logbooked Rally Car w/ Dogbox
January 13, 2015 11:36AM
AKW89

Also price is best offer as of right now.

$99 and you deliver to California
AKW89
Austin Webb
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
Eagle Talon TSi

Re: 1991 Eagle Talon TSi NASA Logbooked Rally Car w/ Dogbox
January 13, 2015 12:27PM
urr
AKW89

Also price is best offer as of right now.

$99 and you deliver to California

Deal!

And I have moved my stuff over to special stage since this turned into a carnival
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login