Posted by AKW89 
mellow65
Oliver Klozoff
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
Nada

Re: 1990 Eagle Talon TSi NASA Logbooked Rally Car w/ Dogbox
January 13, 2015 05:53PM
and honestly come on, as much as JVL bitches about the rules, he seems to fail to follow them himself.

That's not to say there aren't any rules here. On the contrary, one sure fire way to get booted is to act consistently stupid or take personal attacks too far. Another is to whine or bullshit incessantly without contributing either knowledge or humour to the discussion. Any malicious quoting out of context to seriously deceive (rather than just poke some fun and obviously josh around) is grounds for ass kicking. Ditto on posts complaining about spelling or grammatical errors. If you are convicted by a jury of your peers, you may be sent to the Sin Bin for detention.

"Rally racing makes a heroin addiction look like a vague craving for something salty"
Please Login or Register to post a reply
AKW89
Austin Webb
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
Eagle Talon TSi

January 13, 2015 06:35PM
Oh God, you have me sooooo figured out. I am a little kid who is WHINING on a forum lol. The only whining I see is from you. I know you wish you could be 25 again dude, you washed up mother fucker, but guess what, you will never go backwards. I followed the fucking rules, I answered your questions, I even tolerated your ass like I assume everyone on the fucking planet does until I finally fucking had something to say about your sorry, lame ass comments. Yeah, you're right the sport will never grow when someone looking for a car comes and finds one on a forum for rally you smart ass. Seems to me like maybe you got raped in the ass and the person fucking you decided to remain anonymous. I am selling a car, gave out my "handle" also called a phone number you old crusty mother fucker. I am sorry my damn pictures are too big for your oscilloscope screen and those numbers fuck with your telegraphing-only mind. But guess what, times change. And the last I remember Petter Solberg, Colin McRae, Ari Vatanen, and ALL the other drivers started out when they were 50 years old as well.... oh wait, never mind; looks like they started racing when they were younger.

I hear that you, on this board and in life itself are mostly ignored because you are an arrogant piece of shit who thinks they know everything. Everyone TOLERATES you because you get the inside loop. You can post a piece of paper containing this or that, post a nice inside scoop of advice. That's great, and I am certainly glad you "contribute". But as far as having a personality, you don't. There are a couple ways of going about something and you chose to be a dick right out of the gate. Okay, so maybe I didn't READ the forum rules. I guess you have read every owners manual front to back from your fucking toaster oven to the iTunes agreement but not everyone is like you. So again, go suck a dick.

And another fucking thing, you have NO FUCKING IDEA what my situation is. I could have developed cancer, lost my mother, etc. You are a complete dick for assuming all the time and just look like an asshole doing so.

john vanlandingham
Hey Austin Webb, you are why they sport will never grow. Whiney pussies who dive in over their head, then "life gets in the way" and they quit....
It WILL grow when adult people, people with names---get together---not this childish stupid made up names like 70s CB radio fad..
People in their local areas meeting and helping other people..
Not little 25 year olld crybabies with stupid Plumfucker92 names and maybe living 2 mikles from somebody else just starting out who because they are little cowards or don't think, they do what everybody has always done on stupid forums: stay anonymous..

Good luck with your sale, life is rough for some, no wonder you're a frustrated angry nobody...

Maybe you can sell it enough to get the latest version of some video game so you can be a hero with others like you...

......He wrote as he just got in from a trip to the post office to mail a steering wheel and some stuff one local guy here sold to a guy I know in Canada and since I had stuff to send the same guy, Cory--the seller---dropped it off here so it would cost the other guy Eric, less money than 2 packages....like I said read the thread from Cory and learn how being helpful works....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2015 06:51PM by AKW89.
SeanP
Sean Lane
Elite Moderator

Rally Car:
2000 Dodge Neon G2, bruised

January 13, 2015 07:23PM
You didn't see the "Don't Feed the Trolls" sign did ya?
AKW89
Austin Webb
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
Eagle Talon TSi

January 13, 2015 07:24PM
I'm done now. I feel sorry for him really. I think he may have had a rough childhood or something since he feels so poorly about people younger than him. Maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh. Either way, I appreciate the people who have called about the car and will answer any and all questions the best I can. Maybe this can turn back into a for-sale thread even though I kind of doubt it.

SeanP
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

January 13, 2015 08:30PM
AKW89
I'm done now. I feel sorry for him really. I think he may have had a rough childhood or something since he feels so poorly about people younger than him. Maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh. Either way, I appreciate the people who have called about the car and will answer any and all questions the best I can. Maybe this can turn back into a for-sale thread even though I kind of doubt it.

SeanP

No I just have no patience for whiners....
You are such a cliche.
Yeah you coula had cancer, could whatever, but you couldn't be like a human and say anything, nope you are too lazy or too retarded to speak, so you wrote a cliche "life got in the way"..
Whatever..

Odd that you can type REAMS of whiny tough guy blather when you want..

Go away, find your own way, I'm too busy making stuff for scores of people actively doing things in this sport..
You have no clue...but then again, no surprise there.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
AKW89
Austin Webb
Infallible Moderator

Rally Car:
Eagle Talon TSi

January 13, 2015 09:40PM
Expected that reply from you.

"Oh, I am so great and this sport couldn't survive without me!" lol Cliche... yeah.

I can type, I type WELL, and that means that I can type all that in probably the length of time you took to type your short ass whiny posts.

Frankly, that's none of your fucking business, so I can type "LIFE" if I feel like it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2015 09:48PM by AKW89.
Morison
Banned
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
(ex)86 RX-7(built), (ex)2.5RS (bought)

January 13, 2015 10:10PM
mellow65
and honestly come on, as much as JVL bitches about the rules, he seems to fail to follow them himself.

That's not to say there aren't any rules here. On the contrary, one sure fire way to get booted is to act consistently stupid or take personal attacks too far. Another is to whine or bullshit incessantly without contributing either knowledge or humour to the discussion. Any malicious quoting out of context to seriously deceive (rather than just poke some fun and obviously josh around) is grounds for ass kicking. Ditto on posts complaining about spelling or grammatical errors. If you are convicted by a jury of your peers, you may be sent to the Sin Bin for detention.

That dog won't hunt.

First Rally: 2001
Driver (7), Co-Driver (44)
Drivers (16)
Clerk (10), Official (7), Volunteer (4)
Cars Built (1), Engines Built (0) Cages Built (0)
Last Updated, January 4, 2015

john vanlandingham
Blame is for idiots. losers.
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

January 14, 2015 08:07AM
All this over this bitching and crying over this:

Welcome stranger... Gees, new guy, never post before and you spam us and use GIGANTOR piccies...

When you come into someplce new, before shouting about your stuffs, you could read the rules and especially the ones that say "READ THIS FIRST NOOB"

then maybe after you introduced yourself, then put up an ad...
Duddnit seem somehow as douch-ey then.

What a cunt, a typical whiney useless fuck piece of shit.

What a loser.
Kill yourself before you breed.

And shut the fuck up in the mean time Timmay II

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Morison
Banned
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:

January 14, 2015 12:47PM
john vanlandingham
All this over this bitching and crying over this:

Welcome stranger... Gees, new guy, never post before and you spam us and use GIGANTOR piccies...

When you come into someplce new, before shouting about your stuffs, you could read the rules and especially the ones that say "READ THIS FIRST NOOB"

then maybe after you introduced yourself, then put up an ad...
Duddnit seem somehow as douch-ey then.

No, it's over this:
john vanlandingham
Whatever the fuck your name is, you aren't very friendly are you?
One fucking rule so we don't have to have moderators..
Because I ask NICELY you first accuse me of being a moderator and say
that I am being ''assholish...''..
and
john vanlandingham
Hubbe, this isn't your forum, its not his, its anybody who wants to be a person to others, not assholes.
People hae names. You have yours, I have mine , everybody does but a few assholes...who only come and sell juink or bitch..
He got the same request as every other person who signs in and their first post is BUY MY STUFF.
That's rude.
A rude thing gets a flat response..
Do you see?
and
john vanlandingham
Fuck him. He gets butt hurt because he's asked to do the MINIMAL thing that all but a few trolls do here?
No wonder he's quitting rally...
Probably a typical underdeprived punk 20 something that over-spent--didn't win THE BIG RACE and get a contract to be PRO after 1 event so he quits..
and
john vanlandingham
And little Timmy Vonderau can continue to be a sad little boy that will never ever finish any car since daddy stopped working on it...
OP who doesn't want to post your name, see what i mean, heres another..a frustrated little boy who was going to build a bad ass car but then he wanted to be a fireman, then a airplane pilot , then a photograpger, then a doctor and then a who knows? Rockstar?
Poor little Timmy will never be anything..
Timmy, isn't there a cock you should be servicing instead of clogging up this place with your same as always whining?
and
john vanlandingham
And I have done the same stuff daily for 30 years in this sport..mainly with one goal: see the entry numbers grow..
Something you never will, something the little crybaby ADDHE victim Timmy von der Rau will never do
Its not an inflated head---again--it is obvious you are projecting, that you know. you're just a guy passing thru---so why don't you just be quiet...
Or here's a novel idea! Go and help somebody work on their car?
Work like skilled work?
and
john vanlandingham
All you apologists, just try and remember that it was this guy here, who in what is generally considered a kinda rude move---who has never contributed time or effort or ANYTHING to this site, comes and as first post places an ad with HUGE photos, lots of them---and when asked to do what all but a few useless types have done---including you Robert, you somehow managed to write your name and location---the guy starts with "assholish mods"..
Yes, he was caustic...
I could have said 'Hey asshole, you fucking blind? You stooopid or something, they didn't teach loser like you to read in school, and you blind and DIDN'T notice everybody has their name and location you dumb fuck?"
And I could see the boy saying "gee what assholish mods"..
Nope the boy right away, 2nd post starts calling people asshole.
He's caustic...
And he still is here, still refusing the simplest and easist thing to do...
Question is why if you are helpful, and you are, and why if you can put your name up, why don't you help with requesting strangers in strange places sell stuff to identify themselves, just like everybody else? You know, be a more active part of the community?
and
john vanlandingham
Hey Austin Webb, you are why they sport will never grow. Whiney pussies who dive in over their head, then "life gets in the way" and they quit....
It WILL grow when adult people, people with names---get together---not this childish stupid made up names like 70s CB radio fad..
People in their local areas meeting and helping other people..
Not little 25 year olld crybabies with stupid Plumfucker92 names and maybe living 2 mikles from somebody else just starting out who because they are little cowards or don't think, they do what everybody has always done on stupid forums: stay anonymous..
Good luck with your sale, life is rough for some, no wonder you're a frustrated angry nobody...
Maybe you can sell it enough to get the latest version of some video game so you can be a hero with others like you...
and
john vanlandingham
No I just have no patience for whiners....
You are such a cliche.
Yeah you coula had cancer, could whatever, but you couldn't be like a human and say anything, nope you are too lazy or too retarded to speak, so you wrote a cliche "life got in the way"..
Whatever..
Odd that you can type REAMS of whiny tough guy blather when you want..
Go away, find your own way, I'm too busy making stuff for scores of people actively doing things in this sport..
You have no clue...but then again, no surprise there.
john vanlandingham
What a cunt, a typical whiney useless fuck piece of shit.
What a loser.
Kill yourself before you breed.
And shut the fuck up in the mean time Timmay II

None of which contributes knowledge or humour to THIS discussion, and all of which falls cleanly into the 'whine or bullshit incessantly' pigeon hole.
But like I said earlier, the 'JVL in the Sin Bin,' idea is a dog that won't hunt around here, and I've come to accept that.

Drivers (16)

john vanlandingham
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

January 14, 2015 01:26PM
Once again and pray tell me what does YOUR copying and pasting all but the first 2 requests to this punk contribute?

.. You can die too for all I care.

Maybe You, Timmay and the new Timmay II can all jump off a bridge while holding hands.

A Thelma and Louise moment..kinda

But wait what car?

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Morison
Banned
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:

January 14, 2015 02:01PM
john vanlandingham
Once again and pray tell me what does YOUR copying and pasting all but the first 2 requests to this punk contribute?

Since you ask.
It was clear that you didn't understand why so many of us 'rally anarchists' take exception to your behaviour and why some continue to naively question why you haven't been sent to the sin bin for not following some of the very few rules we have here. (and continually misrepresent the forum has having only one rule)

The reason I didn't copy and paste your first two responses is that they could, arguably, be within reasonable limits of conversation, albeit on the aggressive side of adult conversation.

The copy and pasting was to show you what 'all the bitching and crying' was over, since you misrepresented it as being about your first post.

In general, this forum would be better, and more productive if you simply stopped posting irrelevant commentary that no one cares to hear.
Such as:
john vanlandingham
You can die too for all I care.
Maybe You, Timmay and the new Timmay II can all jump off a bridge while holding hands.
A Thelma and Louise moment..kinda
But wait what car?
That is exactly the sort of post that hurts Rally Anarchy and keeps it from becoming a more broadly accepted online community. The 'acceptance' of your behaviour keeps this as being your 'sanctuary' and that keeps good, valuable, input away. But it would seem that is exactly what you want, and that's fine.

Drivers (16)

john vanlandingham
HiTempguy
Banned
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
2002 Subaru WRX STi

January 14, 2015 04:00PM
I fear I am not long for this world, especially after my reply to this:

I'll miss you RallyAnarchy, its been a slice (but not really). drinking smiley
Administrator
Pasta-Based Diety
Ultra Moderator

January 14, 2015 04:07PM
Since apparently "HiTempguy" is too dumb to comply with the Real Name rule, he's been banned.

What an Internet Hero. Too scared to stand by what he says, apparently.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2015 04:08PM by Administrator.
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

January 14, 2015 04:07PM
Morison
same faux holier-than-thou-shit as a significant 5 of all your posts

In general, this forum would be better, and more productive if you simply stopped posting irrelevant commentary that no one cares to hear.

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Morison
Banned
Professional Moderator

Rally Car:

January 14, 2015 04:38PM
Administrator
Since apparently "HiTempguy" is too dumb to comply with the Real Name rule, he's been banned.

What an Internet Hero. Too scared to stand by what he says, apparently.

Hilarious that this is coming from the one-true administrator who only has 'Pasta-Based Diety' where his Real Name should be.

Drivers (16)

john vanlandingham
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login