Posted by gregroot198521 
Creech
Scott Creech
Mega Moderator

Rally Car:
Audi 90 Quattro (WIP)

Re: Bianca ('06 STi), A New Start.
August 08, 2013 09:57AM
Holy Fucking Ass-Crackers, did this thread ever devolve.....

Parfois, on fait pas semblant!

I am:
I know:
I am from:

Nobody.
Nothing.
Nowhere.
Please Login or Register to post a reply
fiasco
Andrew Steere
Godlike Moderator

Rally Car:
too rich for my blood, share a LeMons car

August 08, 2013 10:02AM
OP, RE-fucking-LAX. If your first urge is to get into a rage over internet forum blather, maybe you should stay off forums. Or at least take some strong sedatives first. There isn't anything going on here worth getting your panties bunched over, so save the rage for Al Qaeda.

Also, thanks for serving our country. Sorry our leaders keep sending you to desert hell-holes.

My DD Legacy is pretty much a low-power version of what you want to build, without any power. Instead of big STi wings (which, yeah, they're stock), I have skid plates, jacked up King Springs, Cibie rally lights, and a ham radio antenna on the back. A lot of us on here don't have a rally car (or aborted a build when life got in the way), but a lot of the build strategies and tactics are the same for building something that will excel as a livable street car and last a long time.

This place is pretty chill, but we do tend to pick on stuff that comes out of the front aisle at Pep Boys. Looks are secondary or tertiary to reliable and fast. If you're into how a car looks, yeah, this isn't the place.

As far as the "name calling," you have a bunch of amateur etymologists here, so we're always messing with words and language. JV has resided in more countries than I've visited, and has a take on words that is based on those experiences and broad knowledge of languages. Relax. My last name is Steere, you want to start in with the castrated cow jokes? Heard them all. Was also called Steering Wheel a lot. Sticks and stones and all that.

In short. Mellow. The. Fuck. Out.

Andrew Steere
Lyndeborough, NH
KB1PJY
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

August 08, 2013 10:49AM
gregroot198521
Listen you ignorant tit, are you trying to tell me where my name comes from, like you have any fucking clue? Good job, Google brought up a few Germans with the same last name, bravo, the name is English however. You know, English from England, where they speak, you guessed it, fucking English. Oh, and guess how they pronounce the "th" sound there? Yeah as a fucking "th", so Rath is pronounced Rath. Now, yeah, I am a German/Polock, by blood line, but the name was originally Recek before my ancestors emigrated from Germany. They wanted an "American" name and copied some Brits last name thinking it sounded good. It didn't work. So yeah, please tell me more about me, like you fucking know me. I said I didn't like that name being used, but yet yall continue. Good job, you childish fucks. Hey Albert Kunt, since you seem to be somewhere higher in the mod rankings, feel free to delete my profile, I really don't see much use in continuing to get involved in ANOTHER forum full of douche-fags. You seem to be the dirty version of NASIOC. Sincerely, go fuck yourselves.

Hey you can call me a lotta things, but obviously ignorant isn't on of them.
Matter of fact the only tatooted, skinhead looking blue subie driving, full of tacky, cliched gee-gaw parts I ever burst out laughing at their faces called me ignorant---and yet, were actually totally ignorant about anything they could find on their little toys/pacifier laptops of phones.

And you fucking ignorant fat-headed fucking idiot, there are no moderators here---look at your posts, it is a random "stupid moderator generator" which I suggested to the forum owner----who got sick of the few disgusting aggressive faggots posing as tough guys, you know guys like you who are confused about their sexuality so they have to pretend to be tough,

that he very rarely posts------that moderators usually are useless pitiful weaklings who are devoid of any use in life.
So we dispensed with them and invented a line of code thing (he did) so every time you post it puts a different grandiose absurdly inflated title.
I helped by coming up with the stupid inflated titles

Did you really think you were a "MEGA-Moderator"?

And you call us ignorant?

You call this place "full" of douche bags..?

There's been a few, but they're shitheads who never contribute a word of advice, never ask a question they intend to listen to the answer, or they have some stupid useless POS thing for a rally CAR" like a stock Jeep or some shitty pick-up and they're all aggressive and touchy because they know they're so fucking slow that its pitiful, or there's a few confessed trolls who are either so old and brain damaged they "like stirring the poo", or they stupid and their balls have not descended yet.

This place is actually FULL of good solid people chipping away at keeping their projects--their RALLY-CAR- projects going along, organising events, and keeping the country going all the while working and doing productive things...

Ever worked at anything productive?

Slut

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
Clayto
Clayton McCrary
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
XRatty purchased. Now build it!!

August 08, 2013 11:53AM
Ohhhh my gawkinn gawd!!!!!!
This thread is freakin funny. .....smileys with beer got me laughing so hard I can't barely typesmiling smiley)))))
urr
Andrew Sutherland
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
Subaru, EVO, Honda, Husky

urr
August 08, 2013 11:54AM
gregroot198521
You seem to be the dirty version of NASIOC.

....and that's the way we like it! the forum name should be a dead giveaway...no?

I think you'd be right at home on dirtyimpreza.com ....serioulsy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2013 11:58AM by urr.
john vanlandingham
John Vanlandingham
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
Saab 96 V4

August 08, 2013 12:18PM
urr
gregroot198521
You seem to be the dirty version of NASIOC.

....and that's the way we like it! the forum name should be a dead giveaway...no?

I think you'd be right at home on dirtyimpreza.com ....serioulsy

Ooooooohhh you're mean! But the truth sometimes hurts, eh?

John Vanlandingham
Sleezattle, WA, USA

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.rallyrace.net/jvab
CALL +1 206 431-9696
Remember! Pacific Standard Time
is 3 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
alkun
Albert Kun
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
volvo 242

August 08, 2013 12:31PM
gregroot198521
Hey Albert Kunt, since you seem to be somewhere higher in the mod rankings, feel free to delete my profile, I really don't see much use in continuing to get involved in ANOTHER forum full of douche-fags. You seem to be the dirty version of NASIOC. Sincerely, go fuck yourselves.

Greg, you are being no fun at all.

Only you can delete your profile. Cheers.
wvonkessler
Wilson von Kessler
Ultra Moderator

Rally Car:
Colts are in Finland; now '87 325i, '89 325i

August 08, 2013 04:01PM
Rathsack is the Germanized form of Raczak which we all know is slavic so probably from Silesia, and under Prussian control for many many years. Maybe that's the subconscious source of Greg's vitriol directed at me.

Otherwise I say that he is a poor listener, does not take constructive criticism well, and may have other anger issues. "Does not play well with others" "Self-absorbed" "Egocentric" maybe even "Narcissistic".

In the immortal words of Sergeant Hulka, "Lighten up Francis."

Oh, and RatFink(tm) you may want to see about how to get that STI cage in classifieds to you from Bend, OR. It would be a smart and inexpensive way to get to the next level if you insist on being brand loyal.

"Talk about drugs. Driving a car like that, going that fast, it’s like all the drugs at once." - Tommy Byrne

"Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?" - The Brain

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2013 09:06PM by wvonkessler.
Sean Edwards
Junior Moderator

Rally Car:
Celica

August 10, 2013 07:56PM
What's the story on that UH-1 you're driving around in your blue car?
Clayto
Clayton McCrary
Super Moderator

Rally Car:
XRatty purchased. Now build it!!

August 10, 2013 08:09PM
Sean Edwards
What's the story on that UH-1 you're driving around in your blue car?

Might be called "Pimp my Subie"spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login